How To Vote Absentee...Or Change Your Vote!
Even though the FBI is poised to re-open their investigation into Hillary's secret email server, it's probably too late for Democrats to put Joe Biden or Bernie Sanders on their party's ticket...but absentee voters who cast a ballot for Clinton can still change their minds!
2) Complete the form, using these directions:
Box 2: Check "General Election only."
Box 3: Your name.
Box 4: Your date of birth and "Suffolk"
Box 5: Your street address where you are registered to vote. Do not use a PO Box.
Box 6: Ignore.
Box 7: Check "Mail ballot to me" and fill in the address where you want your ballot sent.
Box 8: Sign and date.
3) Mail the application(s) to Suffolk BOE, P.O. Box 700, Yaphank, NY 11980.
4) Receive your Ballot. Your ballot will be mailed to you at the location you specified in Box 7. Typical turnaround time is about a week.
5) Vote. Stray marks can invalidate your ballot, so please keep it neat! The best candidates can be found on Row B! :)
6) Insert your ballot into the tan envelope that is provided by the BOE. Date and sign the envelope, then seal it. Ignore "witness to mark" section. Then Insert the tan envelope into the white envelope provided by the BOE with the following address: Suffolk BOE, P.O. Box 700, Yaphank, NY 11980
7) Use the necessary postage and ensure it's postmarked no later than Monday, November 7th!
Generally speaking, there are TWO WAYS for a voter to CHANGE THEIR VOTE after their absentee ballot has been mailed:
1) Vote at your polling place on Election Day. Voters who cast a ballot at their polling place will automatically have their absentee ballot invalidated. No further action is required!