When Americans across the country elected President Donald J. Trump last November, they sent a message loud and clear: it’s time to get our country back on track, drain the swamp in Washington, and Make America Great Again!
In 2017, the Fake News Media came out in full opposition against us, but President Trump has stayed true to his campaign promises and has delivered for the American people.
Take a look at just some of our favorite accomplishments so far in 2017:
- Appointed Justice Neil Gorsuch to SCOTUS
- Passed Tax Cuts and Jobs Act through the House
- Decertified the Iran Deal
- Cut two regulations for every new one
- Rolled back Obama Executive Orders
- Eliminated TPP
- Shrank the U.S. trade deficit
- Coal exports up 60%
- Began renegotiations of NAFTA for better U.S. deal
- Introduced a trade policy agenda focused on American jobs
- $1.6 billion down payment passed to build the wall
- Border crossings at 45-year low
- Ended catch-and-release immigration policy
- Increased ICE raids on “sanctuary cities” across the US
- Cracked down on gangs like MS-13
- Passed $700-billion defense bill Liberating ISIS’ capital
- Called on NATO allies to pay their fair share
- Ended Obama’s cold-shoulder policy toward Israel
- Designated North Korea as a state-sponsor of terrorism
Do you like this page?